Courses & advanced training
The DAI has a tradition of offering a wide range of study and advanced training programs. Key elements of this commitment are our courses, workshops, summer schools, and winter schools (depending on the region). Most of our curricula are aimed at young scientists, yet our training and education programs also comprise offers for technical and practical professionals as well as teachers. These include our professional education and advanced training programs for conservators in Cambodia, Ethiopia, and Mongolia.
These courses are put out to tender or developed in cooperation with our guest and partner countries. The DAI currently offers the following recurring courses:
- Study courses for young scientists in the form of excursions to individual regions (organized by various departments and commissions)
- Rome and Pompeii Course for secondary-school teachers (organized by: Rome Department)
- Iraqi-German Summer Graduate Program in Studies of Ancient Near East (organized by: Orient Department)
- Scientific courses of the Commission for Ancient History and Epigraphic
- Scientific networks of the Istanbul Department
Please find our current educational offers under "Career -> Calls for application".